Carpe diem,
FYP, Damn, FYP
Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday
16 Feb 2015
11.30pm

The fear of not being able to graduate on time is real.

Editing voice clips last night was a struggle. My mood went with the crest and fall of those sound waves.
I called the boy to cry. I ranted to DMZ.
I resorted to asking Joel how he's been doing to seek solace. I mean, we share the same mentor. If he's doing well I'm in obvious trouble, but if he isn't, the we'll all here for each other, right? Well, it turns out we're all in shit together. No surprise there.

In fact, we met up, had a long chat over bubble tea at Artease and decided to try our luck walking in on Suzy to have a quick chat. Guess what?

Common sight. Curtains down at her window means she's not in.

She does this even when we've pre-booked an appointment with her. So we really weren't keeping our hopes too high.

Half of me actually feels glad I'm not alone. Yet the rational half panics, knowing that the more of us swimming in shit just means Suzy has less attention to settle mine, or anyone else's for that matter.

No time to lose! Gotta get myself going, with or without Suzy!

squeaked.
11:56 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10