Movember Moments
Monday, November 24, 2014
Monday
24 November 2014
12.29pm
This November has been a healthy mix of academic rigour and joyous occasions.
My cousin got married last Sunday and while we aren't close at all, I'm happy she managed to find love and marched towards marriage with her fine looking partner in a simple but cosy wedding.
Cousin said my face was too red that day. MEH? oops.
Girl power! ❤
Cousin line-up. Missing the big boys.
Earlier on I was at another occasion that I have to admit worried me at first. Spencer's sister is turning 21 and she invited me to her glitzy party. I had no reservations about going because I knew Vanessa and her family and that didn't change whether or not Spencer was going to be around. The night she invited me I Skyped with Spencer and he was telling me how his dad's side of the family (which is huge, by the way) will be present. I knew I would still go anyway, but now I was more preoccupied with having to face the hoard of unfamiliar curious faces.
Fast forward a week, I turned up at the party slightly early to help with some final decorations. At meal time, I sat with the maternal side of his family, which I am very familiar with.
你看!我们的吃相都很像! LOL
But Spencer's mum brought me around and introduced me to most of his paternal family so I guess we're more acquainted now. Not saying that I'll be able to recognise them if I bump into them on the streets. I can't even say that for my own extended paternal family HAHA
I also ended up parading the grounds to bring Spencer around to greet his family members.
I love being with Spencer's family. It's a really comfortable company and I know they try their best to engage me, especially when the boy isn't around.
Happy 21st babe! ♥
Now back to the daily grind at school in preparation for the exams! :)
squeaked.
12:43 AM
0 comments










