Carpe diem,
As the semester draws to a close...
Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday
12 November 2014
4.30pm

... I'm left with half my soul and a quarter of my life.
Haven't been the most effective student as I approached the end of the semester. I'd be very honest and admit that I spent more time screen-shopping (online window shop) and watching videos than doing work properly for the past few weeks. Anything can trigger an episode of crazy video chasing, from a random funny Youtube video (like how I just discovered WongFu Productions) to someone's fleeting mention of a remotely interesting drama series. I ended up rushing out 2 project/assignments within 2 days to meet the respective deadlines, working through the nights. It was hell, but I blame my own inefficiency. This week, I fell asleep in Monday's Malay class and today's Trauma class (ongoing). I've yet to doze off in any classes since exchange in Rotterdam and boy, does this show how tired I really am. Not even Can B's extra strong kopi could perk me up.

Why are you doing this to yourself? Sometimes I ask myself.

Regardless, the worse is about to be over and I'll be down to preparing for exams and FYP. After class I'm going home to have a good long rest. Please let my brains grow some sense thereafter!

squeaked.
4:58 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10