When time stopped and the world shook
Monday, September 22, 2014
Monday
22 September 2014
11.16pm
Today, I experienced my first EARTH SHATTERING 10 seconds.
To set the stage for the Moment, I haven't been feeling the best today, waking up feeling more tired than usual and experiencing more frequent dizzy spells. Being anaemic I brushed that off as one of those bad, tired days and went about the day as I usually would. Fast forward to 12 hours later, I was doing work in bed when the heat started getting to me. So I stood up and walked to turn on the aircon. Then came the Moment.
As I reached out for the aircon remote control and pressed the on button, I felt my ability to control my movement leave me. It was like I was conscious but frozen. I zoned out for what seemed like 2 seconds, then my world started shaking VIGOROUSLY for a good 5 seconds. I couldn't tell if it was just my perception shaking or if my entire body was shaking. EVERYTHING WAS JUST SHAKING AT AN UNPRECEDENTED INTENSITY. In the midst of the chaos I dropped the remote control. It fell to the ground with a loud crash and the cover broke apart. I knew it dropped, I knew how it dropped, but I couldn't react. Even when I stopped shaking I had to wait for awhile before I regained the ability to control my movement enough to bend and retrieve it.
Don't ask me what was going on there, because I have absolutely no idea. It was just novel and scary enough for me to decide I had to record this bit of my life down. It's like a milestone ya ;)
With that I end this random post abruptly.
squeaked.
11:20 PM
0 comments



