Changes
Friday, April 11, 2014
I don't know when it was, but flowers have been sprouting around paths I usually take home.
I don't know when it was, but the days in Europe are suddenly very long.
I don't know when it was, but the trees in Rotterdam have grown young tender leaves. I didn't even know till Wenny told me one day "the trees are not bald anymore!"
Maybe during the week I was gone in Finland then London? Even then, it still seems so sudden. In Finland the sun set by 7pm? Now it only starts getting dark close to 9pm! I try to tell myself maybe the daylight savings time (+1hr) added to it.
Regardless, it has just been a week! How did so much change occur in a week? Makes me wonder if many things around me have been changing but just went unnoticed. Change blindness at its best. These were my thoughts the week I came back from London but only gotten down to penning today. Last night while lying on bed at 2plus am, I looked out of the window and saw that the sky was orangey. ORANGE? Are the clouds orange like the clouds in Singapore are reddish when it's about to rain? Has the sun not set? Where did the orange come from, I cannot comprehend. But it was beautiful in its own way :)
squeaked.
6:28 AM
0 comments



