Carpe diem,
Barber, perhaps?
Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tuesday
15 April 2014
10.20PM (UTC +1, DST)
Bright sunny chilly day.

Spencer got back to Exeter in the wee hours last night and we had a little chat before bed time. The hours of sleep that followed were of the highest quality in awhile :3
It's Tuesday and another carefree day just passed us by. I'm loving these no-lesson-days :) Today's been nothing short of an adventure and this post is just going to be a short one briefly covering all that happened. This morning I cut Jonathan's hair! HAHAHA. I still wonder how much faith he has in me/how little care he gives about his hair to allow me to do this. Also, what gave me the guts to volunteer to cut someone's hair for real :'D

Jon: "I'm like laying out my own execution mat"

Well, KIND OF. HAHA

It was a lot of fun, especially as I inched towards the fringe. The bangs was dabomb HAHAHA. Janelle wished I had left his bangs that way but I figured I don't hate him enough to do that :P Let the video do the talking (I compiled it the following day):

Of course I didn't let him rot with bangs! I don't hate him enough to do that :P

Before                                                       After

How?? Though I'm still very apologetic about his too short fringe I think I did a decent job ley! For a first timer at least. I even went out to get his first tub of wax and style his hair. Kudos to the effort to "manlinise" our dear friend (Y) haha

Later in the afternoon we had a homies shopping trip at the Rotterdam Market. Got ourselves some very decent finds and came home to cook Lohikeitto, the Finnish salmon soup that blew us away while we were in Finland :) It's not thaaat authentic yet but the homies loved it. We all like this soup a lot, so I expect it to reappear on our dinner menu sometime soon, especially with all that dill we have lol.

Last warning to this bowl of goodness ♥♥♥

The soup glistens in the sun, not kidding. Salmon, onions, potatoes and dill!

Midday we also discovered Wenny's rare allergy to coriander! x.x God, allergies are scary things. Let's just pray we all not have serious unknown allergies, falling ill here is not a good idea! After dinner we put up one more curtain in Janelle's room. Now both windows are nicely covered and we're really proud of ourselves. BUDDEN Jon fell down the stairs while carrying a chair down and I still can't forget that awkward position he was stuck in! Thank god he wasn't hurt apart from a traumatised big toe! I always thought the stairs were just tiring but safe, but both Jon and Janelle have slipped at least once now. I sure hope whoever else's visiting takes extra precaution along our stairs!

squeaked.
4:56 AM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10