Carpe diem,
From an outsider:
Thursday, August 16, 2012

Two people cannot be together if their take on love and it's attached conditions differ so vastly.
Even your life principles and ideologies differ so greatly, and in fact, are opposing. If you can't make the two complement each other, it's hard to take the relationship further.
And I say this because I'm watching it from outside. I know it's never so easy as an involved party.

If she hadn't dropped it, you could have fought it out. But now: I'd say it's your chance to break away.
My dear friend, I hope you really move on from here on, because I truly feel you deserve better; so much more.

你会找到更好的 :)

squeaked.
12:32 AM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10