Carpe diem,
One of those days you look back in time and...
Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This isn't my first time mugging at Queenstown library after the secondary school years, but mugging here alone today somehow brought back memories of how I used to mug with the same company: Toh, Swee, Mel. We've only been here together once, but today, here, it's all coming back.

We were in Yr3 back then, pinafore and loose hanging white shorts (forever right boys hahah). We had lunch at the nearby coffeeshop (I think, hope my memory hasn't failed me!) after school, after which we trotted over admidst crap and laughter despite the hot sun. We found a spot around this round cushiony thing near the Quiet Reading Room and started doing our own revision, but undoubtedly, sidetracked soon after. hahahaha! As with all the study sessions we had, mostly at JE regional lib! We can do anything man, crap, draw, scribble. I remember teaching Swee a physics qn once on moments and after he got it right, everyone somehow dropped our studying and started sneaking photos of each other LOL

That was roughly 4 years ago man, how time flies. So much have changed since then, everyone doing different things, have new friends, lives, etc. Extending the same thoughts to all my friends, some drift apart, some grow closer, some completely disappear from your life, some reappeared, all sorts!

What about in another 4 years? We'll see! ;)


Yes, this is my mini break from those scary notes :B
Back to mugging, XOXO!

squeaked.
5:17 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10