Hungry Mangry thoughts
Thursday, October 20, 2011
You know the feeling when you ask questions or share a thought in hopes of gaining reassurance, but whatever you get is not at all comforting?
Haha yes, it sucks.
But I'm in a good mood, and I shall believe in the little assurance I have sieved out from you :)
But more often these days, I'm wondering:
HOW COME OTHER PEOPLE LEAD SUCH HAPPENING LIVES???
HOW COME OTHER PEOPLE LEAD SUCH HAPPENING LIVES???
hurhurhur. Whaaaaat am I doing. :[
Okay don't think about all those who have talents and very strong interest/passion. I mean, you need skills and GUTS to take the leap of faith. I probably have no skills to talk about so, what leap of faith right. ;( These cool people aside, the rest are always go out. Always updating their FB page with pictures etc. I'M JEALOUS :( Lala okay la true that I don't post every nitty gritty up online BUT STILL...... I know that even if I did, it wouldn't be half as exciting.
AND I just chanced upon this blog shop and stared hard at one of the models. She's only 155cm tall and most importantly, she looks really familiar. Guess what? She's that ahlian next-door schoolmate back in Primary school!!! NO! The point does not lie in how come she got a chance to model for blogshop. THE thing is, it is HER blogshop!!!!! OHMYHOLY. and it looks rather established hmm.
What am I doing with my life again???
hahah. okay la enough of my musings. I'm just studying harder now for bigger things in life in future. You wait and see ahhhh. hahah *delusional*
Meanwhile, I'll try to make my life more interesting, SWEAR!!!
I know this post of mine sounds extremely shallow and random, not linguistically accurate, but you know I just wanna rant right! So pardon me!
squeaked.
7:01 PM
0 comments



