Carpe diem,
Beyond our juvenile sight...
Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I chanced upon an old classmate's blog today, and am truly surprised at how deep his thoughts actually run. For one I've never known him well enough to even know what he thinks of on a daily basis. But from the usual actions and words he utter, I definitely didn't think he could possibly act the way his writing portrays him to be.

I'm proud of you friend, and all other friends, who have grown up through the toughest times, stuck in the toughest situations and same old school. We all had our grievances and woes about this school that forcefully kept us all within its walls, with people squirming through fences (hehe!) and challenging rules. But at the end of the day, we all believe, then and now, it is the only school which could bring us up the right way, down the right path, into who we are today. If you refused to subscribe to this ideology, it is time you do now; because as I look out of this world past the protective arms of our school today, I see much more vices and misbehaviour than I had ever imagined. And I'm thankful I was brought up the way I am.

Even more gratifying is the great friends I've made through the six years. Boring 6 years we used to say, passing by the same faces day in and day out. But it is the 6 years we had which allowed us time to test the strength of our friendships, determining who stays and who doesn't, which puzzle pieces fit and which don't. Beyond those 6 years, the future ahead of us will only test us all further. So true friends, celebrate the connections you've built and hold them dear; never let go. I look forward to seeing the same buddies stay chummy, guys and girls, 10 years down the road. Let that be the time we sit down and talk about THOSE WERE THE DAYS ;)

To all who've made my 6 years worthwhile in RV, I LOVE YOU! xoxo~


squeaked.
2:57 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10