Anormaly
Friday, July 08, 2011
BACK FROM PSYCH CAMP WHEEEEE!
Not regretting the decision, made some real cool friends from in there, just pretty tired to say much about it right now. Anomaly 1 is thus the many naps I've been taking/dying to take. I usually hate taking naps, it feels like time wasted and I wake up feeling like stabbing myself.
Another thing common of camps is the loss of voice (whole or part thereof). So I went back to teaching with Yun Rou today, both with hoarse tired voices, and an unusually crowded class, made up of the greatest "variety" of kids: attention seeking, hyperactive, unresponsive, clingy and the mid ranges. I swear I could puke blood trying to fight their voices alone, much less teach. Angus in particular got on my nerves, despite my desperate tries to get him to listen by babysitting (close to) him. Today's one of the days I wished I could choose the personality of my future kids. Yes yes, I wish -.- That's anomaly 2.
Nothing exciting happened for the day considering I was too tired to do much. Maybe the visit to the Jurong Medical Centre in the morning? I'm secretly glad the doc says the infection's gotten much better, cos that meant my stubborn donning of contacts to the right eye on camp day 1 hadn't done much harm to it :B But she reminded me bout the lashes scarring the cornea, so they're thinking of doing something to help that. Whatever it is, it had better not be removing them. GAH
So that's it for now! Perhaps anomaly 3 could be completely random: I'm not sunburnt AT ALL from camp :D hahaha. Will be back soon to update the previous post!
Love you guys who are still following this space! XOXO
squeaked.
8:32 PM
0 comments



