Carpe diem,
OL Mouse
Friday, January 21, 2011

HELLO FOLKS WASSUP :D

Pardon me for the lack of updates, am currently a happily employed mouse WHEEEE :D
Am working as an admin assistant in the FINANCE (damn) dept at NUHS, goodness gracious I've no idea why they picked me :B But anyway since they did I'll do my best. So far all's been good, learning new things, making better use of my time, making money (HEHE) and basically it's a new life.

If you haven't known by now though my most horrid experience as an OL till date that brought forth overwhelming response, here it is:

&continues with more enthusiastic responses ))):

Maybe I'm just being too sensitive to the words 小 and 妹 LOL! That incident was on my first day of work on the 18th. Today, on the last day of the week, another auntie at the same food court addressed me as 小妹 again!!! Not even make up or attire can save me... BUT I guess when I really do grow old I'ld learn to appreciate this "baby face" ? :S ROFL whatever la!

& I know I've been boring everyone who reads (if any left) with words words and pending updates that never came, NO PHOTOS. So here I shall bring you some pics of my 1st week at work, bear with the low quality though my phone cmi :P But whatever you see does not reflect the most hectic morning at the office, cos I'm just too busy to pick up my phone fr pics zzz. On the 19th a staple went through my index finger and tore out a huge piece of skin, the following day I got a paper cut, and today I got stuck at the back lift lobby (long story that links back to the lack of HR's ability to hand me an access card efficiently!) But other than those things, I'm fine and happy with nice colleagues (:


Companions at work!

Great Wall of Receipts. -.-

Best part? IT GROWS.

Toilet break anyone? :D

What happens when you darken your photocopies excessively/unnecessarily :P

(whoever did this will get karma lor HAHA)


Whatever it is, I'll keep snapping pictures while I can, and show y'all the progress of the transformation of my work desk! I''ll probably update more often on FB, more convenient there, so follow kay (:



CIAO,

squeaked.
11:48 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10