Carpe diem,
Floorball Farewell
Monday, December 20, 2010

I expected more out of the night, but it was really just a BBQ, nothing more. It wasn't even a successful BBQ, with the guys continually trying to strengthen the fire and what not, many times, uncalled for.
So much for Toh's busying for the past few days, doing the calculations, marinating the wings, checking BBQ Wholesale out, going down with Sey Chee to get the food, preparing this and that, everything planned out nicely but the results, kinda disappointing.

Still I liked it that we could still sit together and chat about the old times, how we played in and out of court, how we fought against others and "fought" with each other :D And with Yiling Clarine and Yueting, the NP times. Ofcos coach too, all excited about our prom looks and laughing at our photos, and her height issues. HAHAHA, she's hilarious. But she bought us Ben&Jerry's. OHMAN, such an angel ;)

So overall I guess it was a good night, not for it's intended purpose, not complaining, cos for old times' sake, two thumbs up (:

squeaked.
12:15 AM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10