Carpe diem,
Bad and tired days
Thursday, December 02, 2010

Yesterday was supposedly a good day until I lost my card for the first time in my life -.-
I didn't even lose it so to say. I saw it drop then it disappeared into the tiniest slit possible on the bus. To retrieve it I met the lousiest and most unhelpful driver ever, and a team that wasn't able to retrieve the card despite me giving specific locations and everything. But I don't blame them so much at least they tried.
Well it's a really long story, and I don't really feel like recounting it all.

SBS 8929U, I will remember you -.-
Lousy SBS, hope their license will end soon and so some better management team will take over and do a better job. GRR

Well I didn't want to blog about this honesty cos I was too fuming mad last night to want to make myself feel worse. BUT I got on the exact same bus with the exact same driver today! I wouldn't have know if the stupid driver hadn't taken a second look at me. He really doesn't know how to count his blessings still want to remind me about the incident to earn himself a complaint, seriously. LEAVE ME ALONE UNCLE, if you still want your rice bowl.

squeaked.
10:00 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10