You were right!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Yes indeed I feel rather 空虚 now that I have no books/studying to fall back on in times like these.
I'm free? After so long I. Am. Free?!?!?!
I'm watching tv,
I'm washing the dishes,
I'm clearing out the rubbish,
I'm stoning,
I'm surfing the net:
Facebook - Gmail- Message Centre (to reply ur smses faster) - Hotmail - Facebook - Twitter - astep-ahead ;) - Facebook - some blog shop - Xiaxue.sg - Facebook - Twitter
ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE, even to sites I've been to just a minute ago.
This time round there's nothing holding me back, say to click the red cross and get back to some notes. Honestly it feels weird. Cos no social network sustains my attention or viewing time for more than half an hour cos almost all you buddies are still stuck in the A-Level Cloud. Hang on tight darlings just a little more to go, then I'll be truly liberated together with all of you! JIAYOUJIAYOU! I'm waiting ;)
But yes I still refuse to clear out the load of notes (mostly EEEEEEEcons) strewn all over the study desk. HEH. I don't know why but there's just this huuuuuge inertia :X
Had a fruitful gym session with dear Toh, and will go on a study date with the history gang tmrw, plus some exciting nightlife after that ;)
Great days coming, hang in there all! ♥
squeaked.
11:38 PM
0 comments



