Carpe diem,
Disaster strikes
Friday, November 05, 2010

After all the games he's ever tried, from online childish games that we've all been through like Neopets, Miniclips, to newer things I'll generation never heard of or touched like Penguin Club, Habbo Hotel, then t0 MMORPGs like MapleStory, Gunbound, then more violent downloads like Counter-Strike, then when the computer went kuku from all his downloading and removing, he moved on to PSP and DS. Now that the com's back to life, I always thought it was weird why he didn't download the hottest game in town, but I was glad he didn't anw and wished he wouldn't. BUT ALAS. Brother is now into Dota, OH. NO. It's The End.
LOL, I hope he wouldn't get addicted like how I dislike people around me being, D:

(I still wished I could burn down all the LAN shops in SG!)
rmb this Sylvia? :P


&I'm searching for Math solutions and concepts (concurrent vectors wth?!?!) on Google. I cannot believe myself D:

squeaked.
12:44 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10