No more chances
Sunday, October 10, 2010
They told me all I had to do was to try my best.
I've always tried my best since I was 7 when I took my 1st exam.
Somehow, the times that I tried the hardest, the results disappointed me the greatest as well.
What sort of a differential equation does this general solution generate? All the family of curves don't prove this stupid saying right excuse me.
I look at what I got back for Prelims and I wonder what I should expect myself to achieve in the coming As. IDK LA IDK, I'll just try my best for the last time. YOU DAMN STATEMENT HAD BETTER COME TRUE ALRIGHT. Or I'll crush this myth like I crushed the foolscap for THAT differential eqn question I failed to solve>:(
Yunrou knows ):
-trying to not be demoralised-
squeaked.
11:34 PM
0 comments



