Carpe diem,
Bad Day
Monday, October 25, 2010

My mind is miles away today, and I don't know what's wrong.
I'm feeling damn emo after consultation and remedial, every smile's tiring.
I don't even feel like typing smilies in my texts.
I can't walk with speed.
I can't cross roads properly.
I can't even remember to bring my GC.
ZZZ
One of those days when your tears drop and you don't know why. PMS maybe. lol

I hope I survive the trip to and back from the CC.
Bye com.


&darling Seow I'm rly touched you asked, even though it's just a simple text [:

squeaked.
12:03 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10