Aboslutely random
Friday, October 22, 2010
I always fill my bottle then leave it on the kitchen counter.
Do you?
When I take a wrong bus I try to act cool and alight two stops down. (:B)
Would you?
I've walked up a down-riding escalator more than once; embarrassing as hell.
Have you?
I've gone to school forgetting both my specs and contacts.
Have you?
I. Cannot. Believe. Myself. ):
Alright it isn't too bad. Just random thoughts.
Anw I was on the way to Woodlands today and I chanced upon this family on the train -
Mum: 妹妹啊和,如果没有mummy你敢这样自己一个人出来吗?
Daughter: (feebly but surely) 敢!
Mum: 哇你厉害咯~ (proceeds to caress daughter's head)
:]
The daughter was innocently trying to display her bravery perhaps to her parents, and prove that she's made up of much more. Y'know, kids her age (probably 5/6?) very gung-ho, don't like to have people thinking they're little and defenseless and gutless. HAHA, well ofcos there are exceptions la, with meek and sweet little (girls usually) kids sticking around you for as long as they can, seeking your every little attention and care.
Well one could hear slight disappointment from the mum's voice/reply. She probably wished that her daughter needed her more, at this tender age especially. Ofcos I believe that little girl will regret once she comes out alone once la, cos it's a big world out there and she's so tiny, bound to feel minute and overpowered, wishing she could cower beside her parents. But mums just like to hear those this right, HAHA. It's not enough for them to know or feel that they are needed, they want to HEAR it. Even if you're lying, hearing it feels waaaaay better than anything. HAHA
Guess that's in all women in general, that's why many get cheated out there. It doesn't matter if your boyf really means it or not, "I love you" "I need you" "I miss you" and the holy word "FOREVER" is all it ever took to melt a woman and for her to love you back the way you never imagined they could ROFL. Sometimes I hate being female. So gullible and weak, and even if I know all these things, some parts of it all still remain to apply to me the same was as they do for all women. You there behind the screen don't read this and laugh at me and say I'm just as weak and all as the average female uh..... Cos I TELL YOU, this stupid (IMO) trait is in all women. No matter how cynical/unbelieving/铁石心肠 you are, hearing things you like like these, or anything you ever wanted to hear deep down in your heart, would jolt you the same way. NIAHA, don't lie to yourself babe.
-shoots a glare at Sinyee- :D
Alrighty gta run for GP consultation now (:
Just thoughts from yesterday's happenings, hope I didn't bore you friends, just figured I ought to update!
About graduation, I'll do an update on hindsight. When I get my hands on YR's pictures!
&I'm unlocking this blog, cos I hate it that my com refuses to save the cookie and I've to sign in everytime to read my. own. blog. -.-
YES, I understand your agony now darlings :P
XOXO ♥
squeaked.
7:50 AM
0 comments



