Too late, too bad!
Monday, September 13, 2010
I think I've cleared up my conceptual misunderstandings about Differentiation and is in a better position to tackle the questions now.
This prelims, I will no longer give up on Differentiation -determinded face-
Meanwhile, Integration still has to wait. Too bad! >:D
Ima take things slow and steady (OFCSO READY BY As) and conquer my worst topics!
I attempted to do the same for AP and GP too actually. I tried some questions, some were a breeze, some were just.... SOOOO. DAMN. HARD. So for this I guess gta 靠灵感 liaoooooo (:
Anw I think I'm a goner fr Econs thanks to my throat infection (for the ten-millionth time -.-)
Fever for 3 days robbed me of the productivity peak when I was planning to mug Econs. Nice la.
I'm done with Math for now, gna do Econs after I take a lil' break.
NO MORE JOKES, after this shit 3 days I realise anything can happen, so I better grab every chance while I can to study, and not stone, slack, waste time, chill, thinking I still have n-(no. of days chilled) days left to work harder.
YEA RIGHT, see, look what deep shit you're in now.
D:
squeaked.
1:46 PM
0 comments



