Carpe diem,
One last day
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well that's almost the end of Chemistry for Prelims.
I'm proud of myself for not giving up on Ammonia compounds this time round, still a tad disappointed I don't know how to give up on qns that I'm clearly too distressed to solve (like qn 1 that I spent close to 10mins on only to achieve nothing), but at least knew to come back to search for any other mark I can grab like tht dimerisation one. Good and bad, today's paper wasn't so bad I guess, but I got to be able to do better than this.

Last one tomorrow, MCQ. Goodness, my nemesis, failing all the time. I hope to do better tomorrow. Not forgetting History at 2pm. 3 hours from there I'll be scooting home and out again for a run. NO MORE NONSENSE EXAMS FOR NOW! >:(

Hang. In. There.
You too dear friends (:

squeaked.
5:08 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10