Carpe diem,
I can't help you if you won't help yourself
Sunday, September 05, 2010

I know that I ought to stand up for her when I see her friends start such a conversation openly on FB about her.
But I must say I agree with them.
That you always make things complicated, wallow in self pity and just wouldn't love yourself more. No matter what any of us say, you just wouldn't snap out of it. When will you grow out of this? Please do soon.
Don't complain about being lonely, not being loved cos you fended them all out yourself. Get your act together, stop making everyone worry.

squeaked.
1:37 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10