Carpe diem,
Don't challenge my scatterbrain
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today, I made the stupidest mistake in my life.
NO JOKE

If this was the As I'ld have thrown myself off the school building.
Here goes.

(Sharman Lai, when you read this say 5 years later while going through ur archives, YOU BETTER FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN! Tell your future kids that too!)
I left out the last page of Math Paper 2
I didn't know it existed
I lost marks for the whole damn page
And it's not like I don't know how to do it all.
Nice one Lai Zhi Qi.
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:

Ima punish myself with Maggi for lunch, (Y)
HAI

squeaked.
12:00 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10