Carpe diem,
Prom, hmmm...
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today the Prom Night Committee (LOL) came over the PA system to make its debut announcement about our Prom.

Since forever there have been people talking bout how they don't rly wna attend it, and I admit to being one of them for a short period of time some time back. But I guess Deng Yin was right, whatever it is, most of us will eventually go anw. Cos it's after all a milestone, quite once in a lifetime (esp since we've missed the yr4 one) and a good chance to just get together after all the tough mugging.

Spencer asked if I was gna attend prom at the library today.
He asked this before and I said I wasn't too keen then, but I've since changed my mind halfway through the year. But I pretended anyway and said:
"hmmmm... let me think about it" :B
The silly monkey took my word for it and said:
"Whyyyy... I invite you to prom la, will you go then?" (with a mad cheeky smile)
Aha! Silly things he do/say like this make me smile myself silly.
So albeit being a tiring day, i ended it in high spirits, just like yesterday when my dad came into the study room and said:
"goodnight my dear!"
Aww, how sweet ♥
Life now's tough, but still good (:
Cos I still have good friends too who for one, will force me to have my breaks whenever I may choose not to :B Love you silly sisters!

squeaked.
10:38 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10