Carpe diem,
National Day @ Schl
Friday, August 06, 2010

Today is by far the most hyped National Day celebration RV has had since I stepped into the school 5years ago. (Damn, I'm mad old)

At least one more good event for me to have good memories of this place b4 I leave. (: Took lots of photos, not just with close friends, with the class, but even with Jasmine. Haha she's so silly (:
Had lunch with mantou seow nd chee and OldTown, not bad at all, though the asam laksa I had was soo spicy :B

Very much a point-formed post cos I gta finish up my History now and prepare to leave house at abt 4 for ROD (: Yes one more year, LOL! I come back another year and I'ld have sent off all my cadets ever (Clarine's sqd). From then on I wldn't know a single cadet in RVNP D:

Righty off to History.
Shall blog abt ROD night if I've the time tonight (:


Just a side note:
If you can't keep your hands to yourself, I don't think you deserve them.
You think?
Some people just never change.
I. Hope. Your. Hands. Rot.

She brings out the evil in me man LOL

squeaked.
1:00 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10