Carpe diem,
Doomed?
Sunday, August 22, 2010

I can't imagine how I'm expected to regurgitate all the case study knowledge, especially for the SBQ. I have to source from 14 different case studies in my human database for 1 SBQ question, that's mad. & I'm not.
That's not even considering the fact that Cambridge may decide to set something that we've not studied. I don't even wna imagine. D:
&so I've squeezed the last of my brain juice to complete the inhumane HCI SBQ.
But I know I ought to continue to work on my CSQ Supplementary cos Ms Lee's gng through that in class tomorrow and I must attempt it to make the lesson productive ):

Last Friday the Econs dept spammed us with a stack of Econs examiner's report, CSQ answers and what not, GP hurled at us more random notes, Chem presented us moremore&MOREEEE MCQ papers, I don't even think I'ld be able to go through half of them honestly.
I can't think straight now, 走一步算一步 isn't that right thing to do too, I don't know where I'm headed honestly honestly.

I'm stressed but not stressed.
Idk what to think.
):

squeaked.
10:10 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10