Carpe diem,
Not funny
Thursday, July 15, 2010

You need to redefine your definition of a joke.
It wasn't funny
It sent me crashing to hell
I felt really apologetic and blamed myself real bad
My mood dipped to new lows

&you told me it was a joke.

I had thought it was. Till you persisted past one message.
I thought to myself "oh shit" and kept apologising.
Then you told me what?

You were kidding.

I don't have the strongest heart and all my closest friends and family mean everything.
Your joke almost killed me tyvm.
Don't do this again, Please.

squeaked.
4:04 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10