Carpe diem,
Tough life, or not?
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's funny how life never works out the way you'ld like it to.
It won't be so smooth-sailing, it won't always be joyful, we always get tired of something or some sort along the way. It's annoying no doubt, but would life be meaningful without all these obstacles? If there weren't such annoying pitfalls, maybe the happy times won't feel so great anymore. We'll take it all for granted. &life definitely wouldn't be such a joy (:

Had a great crazy time with Seow and Toh tday, ((:
Hang in there friends! We'll pull through! <3

squeaked.
10:28 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10