My nemesis
Sunday, June 20, 2010
I can't emphasise enough how much I hate it when people don't finish their sentences.
If you ain't gna tell the full tale, don't start in the first place.
You know right friends!?
If you're my friend/family you'ld know.
Tis' just something that really gets on my nerves and I can't get over.
I absolutely hate it when people want to share some story or just something random, doesn't even have to be a secret, then they stop halfway through, or decide they don't wna continue when they've barely started -.-
WHAT THING!?
I don't hate you because you do something like that don't get me wrong.
I just hate having to be put through this torture. Com'on la make up your mind. If you don't want to say at all, don't start. PLEASE
You can be anybody hor, but if you do this I'll really get damn annoyed for awhile, and I won't wna talk to you for a good 10mins. No matter how good my temper or mood. If you're my friend, you know. And so don't do this to me.
>:(
squeaked.
3:06 PM
0 comments



