Carpe diem,
Social work
Sunday, May 16, 2010

Had an intense weekend of CIP, helping out at the PAssion run's Race Expo. Reminds myself of how good it feels like to be able to serve and be of help to someone else, however tiring it may be. Nobody ever said only helping the needy was considered social work. I like volunteering. Looking after kids (personal fav.), facilitating an event, helping out for marathons etc. It's always so fulfilling. Possibly why all my dream careers lie along the line of social work.

I thank all my friends who've gone through such fun, meaningful, tiring, rewarding/vexing times with me. I thank all who thank us for doing our job, praise us for doing a good job and show us any form of appreciation (: I love life because of all these little things. No joke.

Tomorrow's gna be my last official floorball match along with all the rest of my year 6 team mates. There's no room for reservations tomorrow. Full speed full force. MJC, you're not gna have an easy time. We're tough, and your cheering squad won't change anything about that. I won't let myself end this with any regret!

Tomorrow's the 17th too, and that marks 365days with the monkey (:
I thank whichever delightful deity or angel for sending such a pleasant addition to my life.
I thank Spencer for having made life so much more enjoyable and worthwhile.
Everything else, you don't have to know ;)

Bye friends, tomorrow WILL be a better day! ♥

squeaked.
11:35 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10