MJC², VJC, Hapy 4th (Y)
Friday, May 28, 2010
We lost twice to MJ, got thrashed by VJ and eventually came out 4th.
From nothing to fourth, I'm pretty sure RVFBT is a team people will look out for in the following season. For that, I believe we're winners in its truest sense alrd (:
Despite the losses, we fought out best in these 3 matches. We didn't cower in fear, neither did we give up as the score disparity grew annoyingly wide. Good job RVFBT! Truely proud of our spirit and achievements through these 2 years (:

I'm sure you're happy for us :D
.jpg)
Real fighters on court

BANANA ADDICTS :B

&All the other random silly things we do (:
All those times fighting on court,
All the times grumbling about random things,
All the times joking about the silliest things,
All the times doing our own mini-PTs,
All the times nua-ing around,
Love you girls!
Thanks for making my "RVJC" life so colourful!

XOXO! ♥
Photo credits to dedicated Cherie and Zhen Xi, as well as other team mates who've contributed(:
More on our Facebook albums! :D
squeaked.
1:29 PM
0 comments



