It's about time
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Yoohoo, have a Math test to sit for tomorrow D: Have no idea how much I'm dreading it myself. I don't feel like I really don't wna take it. Neither do I feel remotely confident about it. Am just gna crash on Binom and Poisson, pray to god I'll at least get those right.
Had tuition today, 1st time in.... Don't rmb how long. Can't say it's something I've imagined it to be, but I guess it isn't too bad. Hope it helps us all in the long run. [:
GP test today was alright. Loads of big words but seeing through them, the underlying message of the text was pretty clear. But I've to stop letting summary get in my way. I always waste too much time on it, no matter how fast I would have finished my short questions, GAH.
Bunch of random thoughts since 4H outing yesterday. I figured I've had enough fun and will waste no more time deliberating about what to study, cos I'll just start on smth or I never will. I kinda love doing Math now. So I'll just take studying for the test tomorrow as a motivation to kick start this whole studying momentum. Not gna be easy. But I think I shouldn't allow myself to use tournament as an excuse to cut myself slack liaoooooo. BUCK UP YOU MOUSE.
&BTW it's getting increasingly tiring to come to school. No idea why. Weather, lessons, nearing exams, everything. Increasingly annoying to hear my inner soul and everyone else rambling bout life as well. Guess it's just a bad period for all. Good luck, have fun, no suicidal thoughts friends.
squeaked.
8:34 PM
0 comments



