Carpe diem,
K-andy! :D
Sunday, March 07, 2010

FRIENDS! Check out this cutie pie. HAHA.
Lee Hong Ki from FT Island. Yet another Korean star but he, is really cute (:
Just a random amusement at how cute people can be :D
Don't worry I didn't find this myself. You, good friends, know I'm not like that!


Skin so smooth hor? :)


Even his eye-narrowing grin's ultra cute. LOL


P.S. He's so cute Qinhui wants to make him his :O!
LOL

---



NOW.
Even the above has no link with the title, this girl's ultra cute too :D:D:D
Big eyes! (even though she has colour contacts on)
郭采洁 (:

Hope they have been pleasing eye candy! Toodles!

squeaked.
11:44 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10