Carpe diem,
FOOD :O
Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today has been a day dominated by food mostly!


Had a lunch appointment with my dad and his colleagues at the Science Centre Sakura branch and I ate crazy a lot. My bro called me a freak. -.- He should be the freak cos he's supposedly at the puberty stage and is NOT eating enough to grow! (Then again, I really dread the day he finally surpasses my height, and that I reckon, is coming soon, D:)

Ratings: Soso.

The variety was rather limited and by the third or fourth round (depending on how much you take at a go), you have no idea what else you'll want to try anymore, cos you've tried about everything you would be interested in, and each time they replenish the food it's the same thing :X So I reckon you guys would have better recommendations elsewhere (:
Was on MSN with Toh and she coincidentally went for dinner with her family at Sakura (Clementi)! Well it's two storeys high apparently and she said she really ate her fill and felt like bursting apart. So I guess if it can make our dear bottomless pit feel like bursting, IT HAS TO BE OF A CETAIN STANDARD! GO TRY! :D

So after that much food, we went to NTUC to get some groceries and my dad randomly brought up th idea of a barbeque, and he was so into it no one could stop him! In a matter of seconds, he already brought 4 packs of satay to the trolley. We managed to reduce it to 2 finally. HAHA. We're really too full to eat that much already. He's really too ambitious and excited :P I didn't eat much at night, and didn't stay around the pit much, but I do have some pictures. I'll edit this post some time soon and add it in yea (:
Great family day (:

-

Earth Hour 27/03/10! Waiting for the late kids!

Sweet compassionate friends CIP-ing (:

Sector 2 Kakis getting ready! :D Kids reaching, 30mins late!



Earth Hour CIP yesterday was fun even thought it got quite tiring. I like it when people give us words of encouragement and tell me we're doing a good job. I don't mind people refusing to pledge or spare me sometime, whether they're in a hurry or not. I don't even care if people start diverting their path away from my direction cause they don't wish to be approached. BUT! I HATE IT WHEN I APPROACH PEOPLE AND THEY PRETEND I DON'T EXIST, not even aknowledge my presence, not even give me a dirty look or whatever. Nothing, nothing at all.
OIE! I'm not air please.
I could totally change my path and collide into you, and say: "oh sorry. I thought I could walk through you like air could, just the state you thought I existed in!"
-.- CRAZY MEAN PEOPLE. If you're such a person, I despise you alright. You dirty snobbish snort. Don't deserve even 1 second worth of my time, don't deserve a share of the Earth's resources. Go produce your own if you can since you're that high and mighty. -.- SHOO.

CIP shows you lots about humanity. The good and the bad. And it constantly reminds me to be the kind of person I'ld like to meet on the streets during times like these. Be a better person friends! (: I'll love you guys even more :D

Took some pictures with squadmates there too, all the while joking bout how we're overexposed in the picture because we have to sacrifice to be able to see qinhui in the photos, HAHA! Took another one when Chiouyih popped by too :D But I don't have them so, Facebook kay, (: Lau has them up there!

-

I almost forgot! My friend told me to spread this. Apparently they want as many views as possible (: So if you're free, please go watch it friends!
Initially I was pondering about how I would approach friends to tell them to take a look at this video. Then I watched it myself and I had some sentiments:

This is the culture of some other JC out there, not any ang moh country, it's Singapore, and possibly is a similar culture of most JCs.
So why is it that I feel entirely different despite being of a similar education level, age and education system?


Watch friends, you'll probably feel the same way too. How they're so liberal and have so much fun, while I'm just, so un fun ): HEHE.





With that I sign off!
XOXO

squeaked.
9:11 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10