Carpe diem,
Changes
Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not much interest to blog my life these days somehow. Too much happening.
Com troubles.
Floorball camp.
Teammates' 3on3 FACEOFF.
Bro's hand foot mouth disease.
New laptop.
Throat infection.
And manymanyMANY trust me MANY MORE things hovering around.

Well first off I'm really happy for my good friends who've made a mark for themselves, Toh topping her class for Math and Jo topping Chem (: I'm really really happy. Continue to work on it buddies!

Ofcos I'm also glad Mr Lum told us our class' no longer last in level for Math. Despite just moving up by one position (minimal no doubt), it's something we're all glad to have achieved. (: Hope we'll continue to rise this way.

Pleasant things aside, unhappy thoughts have been haunting me these days as well.
It's funny, unpleasant, bewildering,
how things can change.
Feelings, be it hate, love, friendship.
Everything.

Too much to take, zzz. But I guess some changes just need getting used to if you can't do anything to avert it. so jiayou friends. Don't let these things bring you down. Jiayou together yea (:

squeaked.
11:10 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10