Carpe diem,
Happy Tired Day
Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mixed feelings for a day.

Short but tired day at school. Probably cos the long CNY break's just ended. The study engine hasn't started yet D:

Freaking hot weather. Not scorching. Just... Constantly warm. Even sitting still feels uncomfortable. TSK!

Crazy floorball. Short, fun, tiring, draining. D:

Went back to check out on our CC Comp.ing juniors. I can't, and I don't want to hide my disappointment. I can't believe they only just started. What's happening? (in that classic tone) Quit being so passive cos you only have 3 days/10days left. You ought to clarify your doubts ASAP. -inserts looooong sigh-

Didn't get to spend Vday or 17th with Spencer. But that sweet lil' (okay maybe not so little) monkey gave me a basket FULL of chocolates. LOL. No joke. Doesn't matter if it was nicely wrapped up, but cos he wrapped it himself, awww (:

Silly cousin received more devastating info bout his tooth. Half optimistic, half exorbitantly depressing. LOL! All the best cousin. Stop being drunk please. (:

Hope tomorrow will be a better day. Shall do work during my breaks. I'm too tired to do more tonight D: I know I'm lousy ):
looking forward to visiting Mr Tan this coming Saturday too. But that means I've to concentrate and do more work on Friday! MUSTMUSTMUST.

&I will add pictures to this post soon! (:

squeaked.
10:52 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10