Carpe diem,
*Woof Woof* S
Monday, January 11, 2010

Hi friends (:

1st day at school, D:
Had Yr 6 orientation today. I don't know bout the rest, but I frankly, personally, didn't enjoy it too much. Not totally unfun la. The highness just didn't last lor. The games could have been better "utilised" if the participants were a group of total newcomers, no cliques, no familiar faces. OR alternatively, on groups who already know each other, and be meant to pull them even closer together. But this? Orientation for Yr6 students who've already established long time friendship and cliques with one another? Too hard baby, just doesn't work the same way lor. Haiya. :X
Good effort nonetheless, I guess. [:

I've more or less tested out 99's lousy morning moodswings. I.e. It's weird frequency. Well Seow says she got on hers at approx. 6.50am at her stop, and 2 came at the same time. -.- Twice, me and Toh waited crazy long for the 99 D: tsk. nd the bus came arnd... 7am. tsk. So I either go to catch the 7am one, or go EVEN earlier :X see how tomorrow la.

&THE DOG (so my title suggests)... well. It's wild. Crazy wild. Idiotic busybody. Engerish scholar, many many more. Fill you guys in another time. I gta sleep now.

Anw I'm not gna bring much to schl tmrw cos thr's nothing much too, or so I hope. :X
Hope tmrw will be better. :X
Tata.

squeaked.
11:05 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10