Carpe diem,
Mouse and Paus
Saturday, January 16, 2010

I've nothing much to share today, 'cept for a joke, potentially joke of the week. :D

One day, a mouse was feeling hungry, and so it decided to steam itself 2 paus to eat. The mouse knew it had to wait for about 10 mins for the paus to be ready, so it went off to have some fun, do some work, just to while away time while the paus were enjoying their sauna :D

More that half an hour later, the mouse still felt as hungry as it was before it steamed the paus. So it went into the kitchen in search for food to curb its hunger.

To it's ultimate horror and surprise!, the paus were still steaming on the stove!
(Gross cooking time?: approx. 40mins)
---



HAHAHA!
Funny not?
But I think that whatever I've said will not be able to beat what I'm about to reveal next:



That mouse,





IS ME!

LOL D:
God, I could have burnt my house down and roasted a mouse. -.-

But friends, overcooked paus taste bout the same anw. :P


BYE~!

squeaked.
8:03 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10