Carpe diem,
Lessons start proper
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yup, lessons started proper today.
1st day and we've received work to do from all subjects. :X I guess that's A lvl life huh GAH

Lessons feel very different now.
A different environment. The whole classroom block feels like.. Primary school? Concrete everywhere, airy classrooms, good lighting, with fans and those classic windows. And all that furniture, LOL But it IS a good studying environment (: With normal classroom tables and chairs FINALLY! No more squeezing in between the chair and flippy tables, with stationery and books dropping frequenty in the midst of lessons. WOOO :D

A smaller class. 25 to 17 is a big change. It may be the classroom, with more open space and all. But it's a fact that things are a lot quieter now. :X Class without the guys poking fun at Calvin. Class without argument on which AV rep's to go up and help Ms Lee set up the visualiser. Class without Ms Lee calling out Vincent's name to focus. Class without Kenneth nodding away. Class without Toh's persistent "Life Sucks"/"FML". Class without Josephine's whines. Class without Ke Xin or Shi Xian's classic laughter and blurness. Class without all that noise and faces. It's just... Not the same :X

Even breaks now feel different. Well ofcos the totally new and brighter canteen contributes to the foreign feel, with new stalls, new tables and chairs, a whole new layout and all. But there are new faces floating around everywhere. :X Not just cos of the influx of sec1s, but even the older juniors look.. new? &It's all different now within us with less buzz, less noise, less friends. ): I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. Glad that teachers can now pay more attention to us no that the class is smaller? Glad that I have less people to count and can identify absentees faster? No matter what benefits we can get out of this, I really liked 5N times better. Seeing Vincent, Calvin and Kenneth float past us at break in a different attire, or MJH and Wanglie passing by our tutorial room with their new class even. Seeing Toh in the morning with a face that suggests she's not at all looking forward to the day ahead. Seeing Josephine in the morning, gets a hug yet not see her in the queue or at class. Seeing all the girls walking past with paint-stained bodies and tees from orientation activity, exchanging smiles, jokes, Pocky, etc. And ofcos, Chiouyih, who's not even lingering around somewhere in the campus anymore.

God knows how long it'ld take for everything to smoothen out. :X
Friends, takecare of yourselves alright. We miss you ):

&I never knew how much it was bothering/could bother me until reality struck, right today, when everything was supposed to be back to normal...

squeaked.
8:38 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10