Late nights
Thursday, January 14, 2010
God, it's past 12am and I'm still here, struggling with hwrk.
I'm pretty glad with myself having done my Math 1st though, and more importantly, really understanding what I'm doing and KNOW HOW TO DO. Crazy shit, you'll never be able to imagine how glad I feel about understanding Math again. It's just been so long. :X
&Now I've got to struggle to keep awake from my lethargy from last night's late night and today's floorball training. Who knows, maybe at the end of all this, I'll become an IRONMOUSE :P Sounds cool? HAHA
Well it's all part of my new year resolution (I didn't list things out but I know what I want) to really study hard and work hard this year. No more stoney stoney Math lessons. I will try my best to conquer this ultimate fear and hate. D:
But I really hope that after this 1st unsteady week, I'll be able to work hard without staying up so late. :X It's crazy detrimental to health and I don't want to age prematurely la! TSK. Vain, but whatever. I need sleep okay. Else how am I supposed to keep awake at school! So far so good, and I want to maintain that standard :B
Kay, leisure's up! Back to work. (:
TOODLES!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SILLY JOSEPHINE! :D
SEE YOU TOMORROW AFTER CRAZY SCHOOL! ♥
squeaked.
12:24 AM
0 comments



