Last whiff of freedom!
Saturday, January 09, 2010
MUAHA!
Tomorrow's gna be our last day of holiday. GAH. A hectic year's gna start from Monday onwards, and I've got to start getting myself ready for all of the shit, cos I know that as of now, I'm really not looking forward to whatever's coming my way. :X
&my promise here, is that I'll stay home tomorrow and do some work, and read up on National Income Statistics. :X Sounds horribly cheem. But well, there's gna be a quiz come the 1st Econs lecture so.... I WILL DO IT. hahaha.
I'm sleeping early today cos I'm really tired, have no idea why, cos I haven't done much for the day. GAH. School emo bugs starting to crawl into my every cell! Think someone ought to come up with vaccines for such viruses instead of spending more resources on H1N1 vaccines. I mean, there's an overwhelming surplus of them now! RAWR. heh~
Anw, I thought keeping my blog alive was gna be an obligation. But right now, I've found the joy in blogging again! :D Gives me a chance to keep my crazy life in check, and reflect on stuff. WEE! Good and timely revive I suppose (:
---
But before I go to bed I have some dedications to make, cos I'll probably just do a short post tomorrow, talking bout my work progress, hopefully significant :B
Toh: Hey crazy pea! School's starting soon. Really hope we all can regain the training and studying momentum, cos it's of utmost importance in the coming months :X and I really hope the whole different class/level thing won't pull us apart too much. Remember, you cannot say NO to study dates uh! So you me nd Seow will still go study and gym and swim together kay. Shopping quarter-yearly too! :P I'll miss you buddy! Do take care in your class, and FOCUS alright! I wna hear that you're a high flyer next year, and see that you get your H3, or at least get close to it! (: Must 相亲相爱 with your new clique also uh :P I'll be a regular VIP :D:D:D
Love you! (:
[edit: Haiya don't blame me la rawr. I know it's not going to be easy and all along we've been making everything sound too simple, just the way we want things to be and hope they'll be. But whatever it is, it's worth a try, and you can't back out anw. You bought yourself a one-way ticket, and there is ONLY that one-way ticket. You either give it your all, or you don't do it at all. So since you're on board alrd... just 发挥 your 本能 and stay strong yea. Mousie's with you!]
Jo: 你好小姐! (: Come next year you don't emo so much think so much worry so much alrd alright! It's a fresh new start, so you gta focus and give it your best shot too. Don't waste your year and prove Ms Ek right. You're absolutely not wasting taxpayers' money. (: &Y'all don't clique clique clique and forget me OKAY. You crown me as VIP must really make me feel like one HOR :P even if it's just going studying with you guys (: I'll miss you too sweets, and I hope when we get back our PW grades we'll all be happy girls and boys :D MUST TAKE PICTURE TOO YEA. Take care of yourself alrighty, (: Cya soon!
All my 6N classmates: Haiya, there's nothing much to say cos this isn't personal to anybody, so it's gna be general. Something like... WORK HARD DUDES! It's our A lvl year, and we just have to give it our final shot (: Cya soon my friends! :D
&I kinda miss all that laughter and crap in classes (:
Spencer: there's nothing much left to be troubled about, cos you've alrd got the answer to your troubles. Just follow your heart silly. I know you know what you want, and you do too (: Whatever, whenever, mousie's just a call/sms away. ♥ You've been a great listening ear yourself and if there's anything else, I will, or I'ld have told you alrd. (:
---
Now it's really time to go to bed :B Nighty!
squeaked.
11:13 PM
0 comments



