Carpe diem,
Thursday, September 03, 2009

Folding incense paper when it's less than half a month away from promos and I'm trying to get stuff done?
Thanks mum. You really know all the shit that we're experiencing. Thanks.

&for making it better by enlightening us with your wails that this house doesn't just belong to you? Thanks number two.

We know we share this household.
We know we all gta do our part.

I know you know I need to go into intensive studying, just these two weeks. I really know man. Thanks truckloads.


I really wonder whether you ever listen to me.
If you understand that I really need this two weeks to get by, then I can help you cook, wash clothes, wash the toilet, sweep the floor, mop the floor, DO ALL THAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING EVEN.
Didn't I tell you the other day after my promos then I can help around more already? Did I not? WTS.

We all don't have the maid now. We know.
I know what I need to do.
But can't you cut me some slack in this crucial period of my life?

Don't come screaming at me when I do badly in the end man, crap.

squeaked.
10:40 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10