Carpe diem,
Friday, February 15, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (:
(ok it ended an hr ago)

made chocolates this yr.
peanut butter filled ones, strawberry core ones and the gd ol' conflake ones (:
didn't sleep last night to do hwrk nd make those stuff.
so i was very lethargic at schl. chiouyih was too. she didnt sleep to hahas..

this yr's v'day's like halloween. hahaa!
trick or treat! :D
had lots of sweets from so-ever-sweet sqdmates and classmates (:
<333!

&it feels great to see all the two full tupperwares of choc i brought finished. :D
even mel got to eat it. was thinking he wouldnt get to. :/
so yea. veryvery happy (:


v'day
v'day
v'day


it's not just for love the affection sense.
it's for love the friendship sense as well. (:


<3!

squeaked.
12:51 AM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10