Carpe diem,
Saturday, September 15, 2007

rahh!
bored.
so i kopped from charms.
:D


Your English Skills:


Punctuation: 100%

Grammar: 80%

Spelling: 80%

Vocabulary: 80%
Does Your English Cut the Mustard?



Your IQ Is 110


Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average


Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional


Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius


Your General Knowledge is Above Average
A Quick and Dirty IQ Test



You Are a Little Messy


You aren't the cleanest person in the world, but you're definitely not a slob.

You clean up when you have the time, but you're realistic about what you can get done.

Generally, you're pretty organized and tidy - though you may have a few hidden messes.

You eventually get around to making things spotless, but you do it on your own schedule!
Are You Messy?


hahahs! sharm's bored.
but she's going back to mug now.

toodles~

squeaked.
10:33 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10