Carpe diem,
Sunday, September 16, 2007

forget it.
=/


maybe i shouldn't have said "maybe" in the first place.
cos it's always at the end of the day that i happen to be out of place.
even if i provided a possibility first.
so why bother.
i hate this.


say i pms, whtever.
i'm not pissed at whoever is involved.
i'm really not. believe it or not.
i just feel sad.
that i'm just extra.
admit it man.






ha-ha.








to think i was happy for a moment about this whole thing.

















shoot me in the head and tell me to fk off. (:
thankyouverymuch.

squeaked.
12:44 AM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10