Carpe diem,
Monday, June 04, 2007

i'm back from msia! :D
since photos are still with dad i shan't blog bout the trip first. wait till i get hold of them. :D
i bought some stuff for some of you. (:
not for most of whoever i intend to give. &shall continue the shopping at the nxt trip i make (:
HUIHUI has the biggest gift up to date. :D
so fun keeping people in suspense! xD so i shall make ppl wait n see. hehehehe!
i'm kinda tired now. so maybe i'll continue with this crap tmr alright. :D
tatas~

squeaked.
10:19 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10