Carpe diem,
Sunday, February 11, 2007

busy day walking around.
hahas. but nonetheless fun (:
had early afternoon out with dad&bro.
got my HP!
not SonyEricssonZ60i. got Nokia7390 instead.
quite glad i did. hahas! ((((:
great phone but my desired powder pink was out of stock ))):
NVM. bronze black's cool! :DD

after that went out with a few of LTs & qinhui.
sorry to have left him with the LTs. >.<
but i really couldn't get away.
ohwell~ at least chiouyih did "turn up" in the end for our meet.
cos she's with LTs! lol
ok.

I SIMPLY ADORE MY PHONE.
lols.
say i'm crazy!
SAY IT LOUD! :DDDDD

okay.
i gotta go piah hwrk already. ):

&&sorry because my msn is DOWN.
)))))):

sounds totall stupid aye?
but it's D-O-W-N!
&&it sucks.
so i can't see who's online&who's not.
so i'm utterly sorry if i didn't talk to you if you were online in this time frame. >.<

&&gna hunt down a nice looking pouch someday :D


<3,
sharmie!

squeaked.
9:38 PM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10