Carpe diem,
Tuesday, January 02, 2007

ok.
i'm back.
paused homework.
i got another question.

what's the definition of a broken heart?

yea. im retarded.
so answer me.

i think i feel it now.
if this is it,
i rather i not have a heart.

who needs a heart transplant?
i can give you mine.
you might think you're heartless.
so.
you can have mine.
i'm proven to be 100% NON-heartless.

i don't even have to sign a form.
according to singapore's law, we're all donors.
unless we opt out.
so.. yea.
come look for me if you need a heart.
i'm B+
if you're B+ blood type too,
hi five!

re announcement for wider understanding:
谁需要心脏移植?!

end of notice.
bye.

squeaked.
2:26 AM
0 comments

Sharman LAI
26 October 1992

Juying Primary School
River Valley High School
NTU Psychology

I run, I sing, I write.

-


Love, and you will be loved.
Sharman
Squeak along

Exits
Jhosy; Kevin; Li Ting; Lynette; MinEe; RVNPS307; SinYee; WenYi; YunRou;
Archives

blogger counter
visits since 08.01.10